THANK YOU FOR JOINING THE REVOLUTION
Welcome to your new
Vibration & Tilt Monitor
Welcome to Inzwa Technologies! And congratulations: you have taken the first step toward a smarter, easier way to monitor your sites' vibrations and reporting. No more fumbling with batteries, modems, wires and configuration; no more all-too-frequent site visits to charge or change batteries. Scroll over this image for a guide to your device's features, and scroll down the page for instructions on how to activate your device.
Integrated lithium battery with up to 1 year lifespan
Compact & lightweight for easy installation
Single screw mounting design
Integrated, activated cellular service - no set up required
Inzwa Cloud integrated & activated; sets up in minutes
ISEE & DIN45667-1 compliant
Scroll over for features of your
YOUR NEW INZWA
VEVA III MAKES IT EASY
To Deactivate Your Device:
Hold the magnet provided to the magnet icon on the front of the device for at least three seconds. The red LED light will illuminate; the green LED lights will stop blinking. Detach the antenna.
EASY TO INSTALL
The device can be one screw(security bolt) mounted directly to a structure, buried, or placed under a sandbag. In order to ensure cell service, the antenna of the unit needs to be exposed and if needed placed away from the unit using a coax cable to get best reception.
EASY TO ACTIVATE
1. Attach antenna as shown.
2. Rotate antenna upwards.
EASY TO CONNECT
3. Activate your Veva III
Hold magnet provided to the magnet icon on the front of the device for one second. The red LED light will illuminate. Then green LED lights will begin to blink.
To connect: hold magnet provided to magnet icon on front of device for at least one second. The red LED will illuminate; the green LED lights will begin to blink.
YOUR INZWA CLOUD ACTIVATION
You should have also received a link to setup your username and password for the Inzwa Platform. If not, please call Jacob at 844-444-6992 x 808 or option 2, or email us at this link.
Activating your account & password:
Once the device is turned on it will automatically show up on the platform ready to deploy.
Please go to to log into your account and click on the activation link to confirm email, and set up a password.
After setup you will get a confirmation email and be sent to the Inzwa platform main dashboard.
Thank you for signing up -- we are glad you are here! You now have exclusive access to the easiest vibration monitoring and reporting platform in the world!
Inzwa Platform Navigation Basics:
Inzwa Cloud manages devices by customer and project. A sample customer and project have been setup for you. Once logged into Inzwa Cloud, you'll be presented with the Home Screen, which will look similar to this image. The Home screen displays all of the active projects in your system on a single map:
1.Home Button- The Inzwa logo serves as a home button which always returns you to the Home screen, which is the top level of the system.
2. Configuration Menu - Tenant users have the ability to configure projects, users, devices, etc. in Inzwa Cloud using this menu. Customer users will not have this navigation bar item.
3. Screen Name- The name of the screen displayed is shown. Typically, you'll see Home, Project, Device appear here.
4. Live Help - During normal business hours, click to hold a live chat with a member of our support team. After hours, click to send a message to our support team and they'll get back to you the next business day. Customer users will not have this navigation bar item.
5. Wizards - Inzwa Cloud has configuration wizards which make it easy for Tenant users to do most of the common tasks in a few clicks. Customer users will not have this navigation bar item.
6. Export Dashboard - Inzwa cloud allows you to export the current view from any screen in the system. Screenshots can be downloaded in PDF, PNG, or JPEG format.
7. Profile - Manage your profile information, including changing your password.
8. Logout - Click to logout your current user session.
Inzwa CLOUD Home Screen & Sub-navigation Features:
Map View Features:
1. Map View - If at least one project is configured with an address or latitude/longitude coordinates, the map view will appear on the home screen and will be the default view.
2. Table View- All active projects also appear in a table view. This will be the default view if no projects have address or latitude/longitude coordinates.
3. Alarms View - All recent alarm activity for all projects is shown in the alarm view.
4. Export Data- Export data about the projects displayed on the Home Screen.
5. Full Screen- Click to display in fullscreen mode.
The map view can display detailed information about specific projects:
By clicking on a project's pin, you can view a tooltip displaying details about the project. The tooltip displays the number of unacknowledged alarms on the project, as well as the number of devices on the project that have a low battery or signal level. The number of active alarms on the project is displayed as well.
By default, each project is displayed on the map with a colored pin and the project's name. Clicking the name will open the tooltip as shown in (A) In the map view, each project is marked with a colored pin that designates the current status of that project. The meaning of each color is described in the following table. When a project has more than one status active, Inzwa Cloud will display the highest level of severity.
The project tooltip displays detailed status information about the project:
1. Unacknowledged Alarms - Number of alarms that need to be acknowledged. To acknowledge, either go to the Alarms tab or to the device's dashboard.
2. Low Battery - Number of project's devices with a low battery level.
3. Low Signal - Number of project's devices with low signal strength. Note that not all devices are able to report their signal strength, so they won't affect this count.
4. Active Alarms - Number of project's devices with an active alarm.
Setting Alarm Thresholds
1. To set alarm thresholds, please click on ‘Manage’ menu next to the Inzwa logo, then select ‘Manage Devices’.
2. In the manage devices menu (shown below) you will see that all Inzwa Veva III units purchased will already be available and ready to activate. The icons on the right give you the option to configure, assign and activate the devices.
The gear icon will not appear until you mouse over the row
2.1: Please click on configuration icon on right and follow the prompts to set the label, location and heartbeat cycle under the device menu:
2.2: Please click on the data acquisition menu to set the sample rate and acceleration range.
2.3: Please click on the alarm Trigger menu to set x, y and z axis thresholds(in/s) and ch make active. Please set alarm recording times needed as well as the alarm filter needed(ISEE,DIN etc)
2.4: Please click on the settings menu to set Histogram recording(PPV Record Interval), Scheduling settings, and file handling options and click finish.
Your Veva III is now active on the project site and ready to be deployed to site for installation. Please ensure the device is turned off when transporting to the field.
Your Veva III is also now ready for you to set up users and distribution groups, configure alarm notifications, customize and schedule your automated reports and more. Please contact us for a quick demo and we'll be happy to help you set these up. Thanks!